Front End Developer (Portugal)
· Developer with frontend skills and backend development knowledge
· Positions for both Junior and Senior frontend developers
· Implement software solutions with our ASP.NET based CMS and E-commerce platform
· Create and maintain software documentation
· Build and maintain knowledge of the Dynamicweb platform
· Provide (second line) support to the helpdesk support employees
· Participate in sprint meetings with internal parties and stakeholders
· Gather and refine specifications, requirements and estimates based on technical needs
Dynamicweb North America is excited to be growing out team, and we are looking for a Front End Developer to be a key part of our team. You will be able to use your strengths to build exciting and challenging Ecommerce solutions for our diverse set of customers. The Dynamicweb platform is built on .NET, using C#, Razor, Bootstrap and other frontend and backend technologies.
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Experience with the following frameworks (or similar)
· CSS preprocessors
· Social skills such as persuasiveness, enthusiasm, cooperation, and a customer-friendly attitude
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· .NET experience (Razor) - with a specialization in web development
· Knowledge of CMS systems
· A good understanding of Ecommerce sites / the Ecommerce process
· SQL Server
· Work is typically performed from our in Torres Vedras office. Post-COVID, you will be given a desk and workstation. Your office usage may differ depending on your proximity to Torres.
· Strong collaboration with our team through Slack, GoToMeeting, email, and occasionally in person
· Service clients across North America with a network of international partners that span multiple time zones
We do Digital Solutions
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based Digital Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital experiences through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
Dynamicweb’s 300+ partners, 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. You will be working from our HQ in Aarhus, Denmark with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers.
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t forget to tell us why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you!